[AniMov] kernel home range estimates

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 23 16:00:14 CEST 2005

Hi Wayne.
Sander Oom and Clement Calenge have already done some work on this; please see
the mailing list archives for details, and/or write directly to the mailing
list.
The idea here is to do the number-crunching and shape/polygon generation in R,
and geographica analyses in GRASS. See AniMove web site for a hint of what
we've got (unfortunately we do not have much time to follow this up, but it
is not a heavy task.
Please keep in touch.
pc

At 15:49, lunedì 23 maggio 2005, Wayne M Getz has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com