[AniMov] kernel home range estimates

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat May 21 10:54:01 CEST 2005

Hi all.
I have several advices here:
1. do not use Excel: it does not work in double precision, and roundig can
give you spurious results; the best choice is obviously R; in case you want
to stick to a spreadsheet (not really siuted for statistics!), then better
OpenOffice (same calculation problems, but at least it's free!)
2. join the animove mailing list
All the best.
pc

At 20:36, venerdì 20 maggio 2005, Kristen Lynn Watrous has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com