[AniMov] Re: adehabitat-GRASS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 27 17:26:28 CEST 2005

Thanks a lot Clement! We'll try ASAP and let you know.
The "good" solution would be to use spgrass6 (now under development) to avoid
converting to and from shapefiles, but in the meantime this seems a good
solution.
All the best.
pc

At 17:22, lunedì 27 giugno 2005, Clément Calenge has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com