[AniMov] How to... and wiki

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 25 14:51:14 CET 2005

As for the wiki structure: no problem fro my side; we can have the wiki
completely dedicated to AniMove (I can install as many different wikis as I
want). So please everybody go ahead and start writing your thoughts!
I do not think it is so difficult to move wiki pages (just copy and paste
should be enough?).
All the best.
pc

At 14:41, martedì 25 gennaio 2005, Sander Oom has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com