[AniMov] Re: hi

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jan 16 22:10:18 CET 2005

Good to see Sander is back, with all his energy!
We also have or first radioed pheasants (should get to 60), so we should not
miss fresh data for testing.
As for the wiki, for several reasons I took a different approach, and I have
experimented with Wiki - the eGroupWare Version of WikkiTikkiTavi. Still busy
understanding how to open it to non-registered users, keeping however a
reasonable safety.
More on this in the next days.
All the best.
pc